Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Exercise Doesn't Help You Lose Weight???

I posted THIS article from ABC this morning on Facebook.  I can't stop thinking about it.

On my journey to become "The Healthy Redhead,"  I started out focusing on exercise only.  I worked out 5-6 days a week for the first month.  At the end of the month, I lost some inches around my whole body, but I did not lose ONE POUND.  Clothes started to fit better, I started to feel better, and overall I was happy with my results.

Then I saw this:

I got to thinking.... what it this is true.  After doing some research, I wrote a post about this exact topic. 

Ever since I have been focusing on my diet AS WELL AS my exercise, I am seeing results both on the scale AND with the measuring tape!  

Where do YOU find most of your success?? Weigh in on the Facebook Page or the Comments section here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment