Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Accountability

Most people are motivated to continue on with their goals by being held accountable for them.  I really believe that this is why Weight Watchers works so well for people.  When I was doing WW, I really watched what I ate because I KNEW someone was going to see my gain or loss for the week.

Now, I don't want to post my weight on here every week.  In fact, I don't want to post my weight on here AT ALL!  But I probably will.....at some point.

In the mean time, I am going to use this blog as a source of accountability for me.  I'll post my menu plans, my progress, pictures, ideas, etc.  Somehow with the idea that SOMEONE could possibly see my progress or see me digress, I think that this should be enough.  I guess we will soon see.

What holds YOU accountable for YOUR success in weight loss???
I am on my way to becoming The Healthy Redhead!



No comments:

Post a Comment