Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

On Your Marks......Get Set......


Ok, I have spent this past week researching EVERYTHING.  I have found my eating plan, my workout plan, my tracking plan, my accountability plan, motivation plan, and my community plan!  I HAVE A PLAN!!!  My bases are covered. 

 I have tried out all of the websites.  I have tested my treadmill.  I have done workouts each day to see where my limits are and how far I can push! I am READY!!  WOO HOO!! And, a little scared. BUT! I really think that this is the most prepared that I have been to start a weight loss journey! 

The only thing that I have not done is take my BEFORE picture, taken my measurements, recorded my starting weight, and purchased a water bottle that fits in my treadmill water bottle holder thing! (I apparently have fat water bottles.)

Sunday is my rest day.  Monday my REAL training begins. No more of this wimpy 1 mile, 2 mile at a moderate pace. No more only doing 2 sets while lifting weights.  NOPE!  It's on!!  

I am excited AND scared.  But this is going to rock! WE. ARE. GOING. TO. ROCK!!!!  I'll post about my very first workout day on Monday!  I am excited to hear how your days went as well!  
I am on my way to becoming The Healthy Redhead!






No comments:

Post a Comment